Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New Look for Grace's Blog

Many of you may notice that I was having trouble with the layout of the photos and text here.  In order to use the new and improved layout and editing tools, I needed to update the template.  In the process, I lost a few of the old links, to Grace's Chinese Zodiac sign and Scott Simon's piece on adoption.  I think that's it, as I have recreated the links (with pics on front page now) to G's referral photos and the link to Rumor Queen (although for fun and balance I ought to add the Canadian one, too).  I'll try to find the other two items and add them back.  In the meantime, please let me know what you like and don't like.  If any of the colors bother you or are hard to read, please post a comment and I'll fix the blog.  Thanks!

No comments: